Hotel Sorolla Centro may gather information through files such as cookies or log files on the browsing habits of users on its websites. These devices are associated exclusively with one user and his or her own access deviece. Cookies are files by the website and stored on the user’s browser through a web server for the maintenance of the browsing session by storing the IP address of the user (of his or her computer) and other possible browsing data. Hotel Sorolla Centro also uses “beacons”, electronic images that allow a website to count the number of visitors and users that have entered a particular website as well as to access certain cookies. Thanks to cookies, an Hotel Sorolla Centro server is able to recognize the browser of the computer being used by the user in order to simplify browsing. It is also able to measure audience and traffic parameters and to control the progress and number of entries by using the information contained in the cookies independent of any other user data of a personal nature.
Hotel Sorolla Centro uses web analytics cookies to measure and analyze user browsing on the Websites. Analytics cookies permit the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users on the websites to which they are linked. Hotel Sorolla Centro uses the data obtained to implement improvements based on analysis of the usage data. Web analysis does not allow information about the name, surname(s), email address or mailing address of the user to be obtained. The information obtained is relative to the number of users that access the website, the number of pages seen, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the device used or the city to which the IP is assigned.
In the following table you can consult the cookies used on Hotel Sorolla Centro websites, the information obtained by the cookies and their purpose:
For more information about cookies used on Hotel Sorolla Centro websites, email email@example.com.
- Strictly necessary: (User session, profile details, reservations): Entry management and maintenance of the user session, personalization of browsing, load balance.
- Analytics (Google Analytics): (Websites visited, frequency, number and repetition of visits, browsing time, searches made, links accessed, browser used, operator providing the service, location linked to the IP address): Measurement and analysis of user browsing, monitoring and analysis of user behavior, creation of anonymous user browsing profiles, integration of improvements based on the analysis of users’ usage data.
To revoke consent, the user can deactivate cookies by modifying the configuration of his or her browser. In the pages shown below, the user can find more information about which cookies he or she has installed, how to permit their installation, how to block them or how to remove them from their device. Depending on the browser being used, the user can consult the following links:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9